The Swedish Partnership Programme: Large Partnership Funding
As of 2023 changes relating to funding will be implemented. Organisations that wish to apply for grants larger or equal to 3 Million SEK/year will need to take part in a specific application process. Please note that this change only applies to the Swedish Partnership Programme and not other programmes within ForumCiv.
In order to be granted funding of 3 Million SEK/year or more, for different projects within the Swedish Partnership Programme in 2023, organisations must apply for a 5-year long programme grant. The change will be implemented in order to reduce administration and to increase flexibility and sustainability. The change means that a lot of organisations that currently have several on-going projects will be able to be granted funding. This allows for more freedom in shaping the programme and decide on what partners to involve.
In order to apply, your organisation has to submit a concept note. ForumCiv will assess if the organisation is eligible to apply or not, and if approved, how much funding the organisation can apply for.
- December 15th, 2020: The templates for concept notes are made available.
- May 17th, 2021: Deadline for submission of concept notes.
- Late 2021: Decisions on eligibility. If approved, your organisation will also be given a decision on how much funding your organisation can apply for.
- May 1st, 2022: Application window for programmes 2023-2027.
Organisations not eligible to apply for the large partnership funding will be able to submit applications for development projects in August 2022.
Own contribution 2023
As of 2023 own contribution will be changed according to the following:
- 5%: Agreement with ForumCiv less than 1 million SEK/year;
- 6% Agreement with ForumCiv between 1 million SEK – 3 million SEK/year;
- 7%: Agreement with ForumCiv between 3 million SEK – 8 million SEK/year;
- 8% Agreement with ForumCiv larger than 8 million SEK/year.
Do you have any questions relating to the Large Partnership Funding? Please contact [email protected]
Other recent articles
Bringin local voices to a global context, commemorating International Safe Abortion Day.
Women's political participation and leadership have paved the way for many important reforms for gender equality and justice. The Hunger Project Sweden and ForumCiv invite you to a conversation on...
A little over a decade ago Sweden and Poland took initiative to what would be called the Eastern Partnership (EaP), which is a collaboration between the EU and the six eastern neighbouring countries...