International HR Specialist
Are you an HR-professional with experience from the aid/development sector and have competence of international Human Resources? Do you want to contribute together with dedicated colleagues around the globe towards a just and sustainable world where all people have the power to effect change?
The Human Resources Unit at ForumCiv is in the start of an exciting journey of change. We are transforming to a global unit that support the organisation and employees around the globe. Do you want to be a part of that journey?
ForumCiv is now looking for an International Human Resources Specialist!
Areas of work
- Development of a number of Global HR areas and processes covering the spectra of employment lifecycle (attract, recruit-introduce, keep-develop, exit). Focus for the coming year are for example: ForumCiv’s Global Employee Condition handbook, international labour laws, staff manuals and other related global HR guidelines and policies.
- Work with and develop the areas duty of care, mobility, insurances, travel and administration.
- Be the superuser of the global recruitment tool, develop global design, support diverse and global recruitment processes.
- Coordinate and develop introductions of new staff globally.
- Support managers and staff located in ForumCiv’s international offices as well as Head Office
- HR administration
- Other tasks related to the work in HR Unit and as delegated by line manager
- University degree in international labour laws or equal
- Knowledge about international labour laws
- Experience of the area mobility and duty of care
- Experience from aid/development sector and staff located internationally
- Experience of working with HR processes covering the employment life-cycle
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both in writing and speaking. Skills in other languages is an advantage
- Team worker
- Result- and solution oriented
- Quality oriented
- Likes to drive improvements of processes
- True believer of the statement: HR work is about the most important asset an organisation has, namely its employees and managers!
This position is a permanent position with a period of 6 month of probation, starting as soon as possible. The position is located at ForumCiv's Head Office in Stockholm. The position reports to Head of Human Resources.
We see the strength of a diverse workplace and encourage qualified applicants, regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, functional ability or ethnic and religious affiliation to apply for the position.
Interested candidates should submit a CV and cover letter via email to [email protected] with the subject heading “International Human Resources” no later than 10th of January 2021. Do not wait to submit your application since the recruitment process may end as soon as we find the right candidate.
We look forward to receiving your application!
*By applying you agree to us storing any information you provide as part of your application. All personal data we receive at Forum Syd will be handled in accordance to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Read more here.
Desirée Köhler, Head of Human Resources, email: [email protected]
Unionen representative: Karin Gregow, 08-506 371 62
Saco representative: Claes Halvarsson, 08-506 371 35
ForumCiv is a civil society member organisation that works with development issues from a rights-based perspective. Our vision is “a just and sustainable world where all people have the power to effect change”. Our work centers on enabling people to organise to claim their rights and take control of their lives; for it is only then that democracy can grow, resources can be distributed more fairly and poverty can be reduced. We mediate grants to Swedish organisations cooperating with local partners in 70 countries. We have offices in Sweden, Lithuania, Cambodia, Colombia, Kenya and Liberia. ForumCiv was founded in 1995 and is the largest civil society platform in Sweden with about 140 member organisations.