Job - ForumCiv
ForumCiv Eastern Europe, based in Vilnius, Lithuania is a young, dynamic, fun team dedicated to equality and justice around the region and is responsible for design and implementation of programmes, advocacy and communication activities in the region of Western Balkans, Eastern Partnership countries and Central Asia.
We are looking for a Finance Officer to join our team, in this role you will:
- Supporting Programme Officers in budgeting grants;
- Controlling financial reports, tracking expenditure of grants and ensure compliance with donor’s and internal financial rules and processes;
- Organizing and overseeing financial audits of grants;
- Assisting Finance Manager on financial matters;
- Supporting in creating and maintaining administrative documents and records;
- Providing efficient and timely action on administrative matters;
- Contributing to the organizational learning and development of ForumCiv in general, and of the Head Office and RO Eastern Europe in particular.
- University/college degree in Business, Administration, Finance, Accounting;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in finance and administration with strong background in accounting;
- Very good computer skills (MS Office), experience with financial programmes would be an advantage;
- A structured, analytic, and fact-based working approach with the ability to work both alone and as part of a global team;
- High level of ownership, responsibility, critical thinking and motivation to continually develop personal & technical skills;
- Fluency in English, working knowledge of Russian and Lithuanian languages;
- Experience with EU funded projects would be an advantage.
- Refresher course of Russian language;
- Flexible and hybrid working schedule;
- The convenient office in the centre of Vilnius;
- Truly international working environment filled with interesting challenges and opportunities;
- Supportive, encouraging and friendly working culture;
- Inclusive and diverse work environment;
- Small additional perks such as allowance or health and sport to improve the work/life balance;
- Additional vacation days;
- Most importantly: possibility to have a real, positive impact with your work.