Changers Hub course - MEALD Pro (Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning)
MEALD Pro is a self-directed eLearning Suite which builds the capacity of development professionals in the area of MEAL (Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning.) Learners will increase their understanding of MEAL, test their new knowledge through case-based scenarios, and enhance their ability to track the progress and impact of their projects.
Who Should Take This
- Non-MEAL Specialists who would like to establish a solid foundation in internationally accepted MEAL concepts, terminology, tools, and techniques.
- MEAL Specialists who would like an opportunity to solidify their basic knowledge of MEAL and establish a common language and culture of MEAL processes, tools and skills among their teams and project stakeholders.
How will I benefit from MEALD Pro?
MEAL eLearning Suite consists of 8 modules that address the full life cycle of monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning. Upon completion of the elearning modules, learners will:
- Design logic models that later become the foundations of MEAL in projects. These tools include the Theory of Change, Results Frameworks, and Logical Frameworks (logframes)
- Plan for MEAL using practical tools that include Performance Management Plans, Indicator Performance Tracking Tables, Summary Evaluation Tables, Evaluation Terms of Reference, Feedback-and-Response Mechanisms, Learning Plans and Communications Plans.
- Collect MEAL data by using well-designed qualitative and quantitative data collection tools, appropriate sampling methods, and recommended data management practices.
- Analyze MEAL data by using quantitative (descre iptive and inferential) statistics and qualitative methods to analyze, interpret and visualize MEAL data.
- Use MEAL data to inform project decisions, communicate with stakeholders and practice adaptive management.
Where and How do I enroll for MEALD pro?
You can access the course by signing up for Changers Hub (ForumCiv's elearning iniatative). If you already have an account, login through the link below.